With over half a dozen new clubs expressing an interest to join The Quaid e Azam Premier Cricket League the league has now opened the application process for new clubs to join the league for season 2021.
As the fastest growing Sunday South Asian cricket league in the country the interest in the league since starting the short season has been overwhelming. The reputation for its high standard of cricket played in the league since the start of the season in July 2020 has attracted over 180 new player signings in just 8 weeks, averaging 23 new signing each week. With the committee’s decision to play competition cricket in season 2020 the momentum for the promotion and championship titles has been tightly fought particularly with the introduction of the new points system.
Process of application
All new clubs must email the Executive Chief Officer, Mohammed Saddique at firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp/text him on 07592 990196 with the following details or complete the application form below:
- Contact Details of Club Secretary – Home address, Telephone
- A good cricket ground (preference will be given to applicants with a private ground over council facilities). If you can not provide ground details you will need to have them for when you are invited to the meeting with the committee during Oct 2020 to discuss your application.
- Bond payment of £200.00 (redeemed at the end of the 2nd year of membership) if application is successful.
- Nominate & provide full details of two umpires not already officiating in the Quaid e Azam Premier Cricket League.
- A list of all your players, including those who are already signed by other clubs in the Quaid e eAzam Premier Cricket league. Transfer restriction will apply for up to 2 players from each club member of the Quaid e Azam Premier League
- History & Financial status of the Club including club sponsors
- Disciplinary record letter from the previous league (if applicable)