A one sided affair at Heckmondwike as Scouthill were bowled out for just 68 runs and Whiterose chased the score down for the loss of just 3 wickets. The match between Kashmir and Heaton Park was tense all the way throughout the game and Heaton Park fell 5 runs short in the end.
Quarter Final Results – Friday, 3rd June 2022
Scouthill CC : 68 all out v Whiterose CC 69 for 3
Kashmir CC 126 for 9 v Heaton Park 121- 3 (Shoukat Ali 66)
|Monday, 29th August 2022 – 12.00pm (Park Avenue, Bradford)|
|11.00am||Kashmir||v||Rajput or Rising Star|
|2.00pm||Bhalot or Punjab||v||Whiterose|
|Monday, 29th August 2022 (Park Avenue, Bradford)|
100 BALL CRICKET
- It’s 100 balls per innings. Whoever scores the most runs wins.
- The fielding side change ends after 10 balls. (two different ballers can ball from the same end if they ball 5 balls each)
- Bowlers deliver either 5 or 10 consecutive balls. The captain decides.
- Each bowler can deliver a maximum of 20 balls per match.
- Each bowling side gets a strategic timeout of up to two minutes.
- The coach can walk out to the middle of the ground and discuss tactics with their players mid-match.
- A powerplay for each team for first 25 balls.
- Two fielders are allowed outside of the 30-yard circle during the powerplay which is during the first 25 balls and 5 fielders out for the remaining balls.
- A match of QEAPCL The Hundred will last two and a half hours.