The one of two games yet to be played for the quarter finals of The Hundred will be played on Thursday, 16th June 2022 at Park Avenue, Canterbury Avenue, Bradford.
The re-scheduled game between Bhalot and Punjab will start at 6.00pm the winner of the game will play in the semi finals against Whiterose on Bank Holiday Monday, 29th August 2022.
|Monday, 29th August 2022 – 12.00pm (Park Avenue, Bradford)|
|11.00am||Kashmir||v||Rajput or Rising Star|
|2.00pm||Bhalot or Punjab||v||Whiterose|
|Monday, 29th August 2022 (Park Avenue, Bradford)|
100 BALL CRICKET
- It’s 100 balls per innings. Whoever scores the most runs wins.
- The fielding side change ends after 10 balls. (two different ballers can ball from the same end if they ball 5 balls each)
- Bowlers deliver either 5 or 10 consecutive balls. The captain decides.
- Each bowler can deliver a maximum of 20 balls per match.
- Each bowling side gets a strategic timeout of up to two minutes.
- The coach can walk out to the middle of the ground and discuss tactics with their players mid-match.
- A powerplay for each team for first 25 balls.
- Two fielders are allowed outside of the 30-yard circle during the powerplay which is during the first 25 balls and 5 fielders out for the remaining balls.
- A match of QEAPCL The Hundred will last two and a half hours.