The leagues pre-season club meeting took place last week and the following was discussed and agreed.
The Chairperson , Basharat Hussain reminded the member clubs of the changes for season 2022.
- All games (league and Cup) will have fielding restriction. Remember to organise 30 yard circle with your home club or to buy the markers from ebay – Fielding Circle Markers or Fielding Circle Markers with moulded pegs
- 2 fielders out in first 10 overs
- 5 fielders out in the last 10 overs
- 4 fielder out in between the first 10 and last 10 overs
Club Teas for Players and Umpires
- All players and umpires to arrange their own teas for all games, except the finals
- The remaining 4 teams will need to settle their balances before the start of the season at the latest. A fine of £5.00 will be applied from 5th April 2022 if the amounted is settled after this date.
Cricket Ball, Handbooks and Team Cards
- The following teams need to arrange to collect the cricket balls, handbooks and team cards.
- Diamond CC
- Khan CC
- Kings XI Lahore CC
- Nathia United CC
- Rajput CC
- Wakefield Stars CC
Umpires Fee for Season 2022
- Umpires fees was discussed at the umpires and club meeting and the following was approved by the clubs
- Single Umpire Fee – Increased to £40.00 (last season £35.00) plus travel expense of £5.00 if umpiring in different town/city to umpires’ home address and travelling by own car (or sharing with another umpire)
- Double Umpire Fee – Increase from £55.00 (last season £50.00) plus travel expense of £5.00 if umpiring in different town/city to umpires’ home address and travelling by own car (or sharing with another umpire)
- Rained off game travel expense – Remain the same £10.00 per umpire if the umpire(s) is in attendance
Club Public Liability Insurance
- Club Insurance – all member clubs MUST take out club liability insurance : https://www.insure4sport.co.uk/ (25% discount available)