In Conjunction with Shipley College based in Saltaire, Shipley the league has organised Play Cricket training for it’s Member Clubs. We will be using state of the art facilities to access the training and the league will provide food and drinks.
Venue – Shipley College, Victoria Hall, Centre for Excellence, Victoria Road, Shipley, BD18 3JS
FREE Car Park – Lower School Street, off Victoria Road, Shipley, BD18 3LH.
Preparation for the Training
- Sign into your club Play Cricket Website before the training day and make sure you know the login details – ECB SSO Portal
- Member clubs must bring with them the following details of all their players
- Full Name of player
- Date of Birth
- Home Address including post code
- Photographs of any new players registered in 2022.
The league emailed all the player photographs to the club secretary email account which you will be able to access using one of the computers at the college but make sure you know the username and password for the email account. If you are not able log into your email account on the computers we will be able to provide the photographs on the day.
Teams will not be able to play any matches if no players have been registered so it is very important for you to attend the session.
What will I learn on the 1st March 2022?
- How to add photographs for player already registered
- How to activate registered players for the Quaid e Azam Premier Cricket League and to remove for the old league
- How to register new players
- How to report the results during the season on Sundays
- How to complete the online scoresheet
If we have time we will show how to update the club websites, including adding sponsors, club committee members, club logo etc.