We have arranged to meet with the four new team application this coming Wednesday, 8th December 2021 to process their application.
The league is looking to extend the number of teams to form another section, if you are interested please complete the online form and we will contact you to discuss your application – New Club Application Form
The applications will be assessed on the following items.
- A good cricket ground (preference will be given to applicants with a private ground over council facilities).
- Bond payment of £200.00 (redeemed at the end of the third year of membership) if application is successful.
- Nominate & provide full details of two umpires not officiating in our league.
- Transfer restriction will apply (if objections are made by existing members).
- History & Financial status of the Club – (not applicable to newly formed teams/clubs)
- Disciplinary record letter from the previous league (if applicable)
At this stage of the application you will not be required to make any payment. Payment is only
required upon the success of the application.