Quarter Finals Fixture to be played on Friday, 3rd June at 5.00pm.
Both Heaton Park and Scouthill made it to the quarter finals and will take on Kashmir CC and Whiterose respectivefully. Can Scouthill continue to surprise and secure a place in the semi finals or will Whiterose with its hard hitting top order prevent them from progressing to the next stage. The match will be played at Heckmondwike and Carlinghow CC
Kashmir will travel to Rawdon Meadows a ground renowned for its big upsets, can Heaton Park continue to take benefit of their home advantage and surprise Kashmir to progress onto the semi final or will the wheels come off for Heaton Park and Kashmir dominated the new format, its all to play for in the quarter final fixtures. Both teams will play in the team colours.
Heaton Park Cricket Club v Kashmir Cricket Club – Rawdon Meadows, Apperley Bridge, Bradford, BD10 0NR – starts at 5.00pm.
Scouthill Cricket Club v Whiterose Cricket Club – Heckmondwike and Carlinghow Cricket Club, 50 Cemetary Road,
WF16 9ED. – start at 5.00pm.
First Round Results – Thursday, 2nd June 2022
Rising Stars CC : 221 for 5 (Mounam Ijaz 90) beat Yorkshire Lions CC : 136 all out
Kings XI Lahore CC : 132 for 6 (Nazam Hussain 3 for 24 runs) lost to Rajput CC : 135 for 3 (Rizwan Mushtaq 83 not out)
Wakefield Stars CC : 118 for 5 lost to Heaton Park : 121 for 4 (Husarm Khalid 55 not out)
Scouthill CC : 159 for 6 beat Karmand CC : 83 all out
100 BALL CRICKET
- It’s 100 balls per innings. Whoever scores the most runs wins.
- The fielding side change ends after 10 balls. (two different ballers can ball from the same end if they ball 5 balls each)
- Bowlers deliver either 5 or 10 consecutive balls. The captain decides.
- Each bowler can deliver a maximum of 20 balls per match.
- Each bowling side gets a strategic timeout of up to two minutes.
- The coach can walk out to the middle of the ground and discuss tactics with their players mid-match.
- A powerplay for each team for first 25 balls.
- Two fielders are allowed outside of the 30-yard circle during the powerplay which is during the first 25 balls.
- A match of QEAPCL The Hundred will last two and a half hours.