All four fixtures have been confirm for Thursday, 2nd June
Wakefield Stars v Heaton Park – Nostell St Oswald CC, Garmall Lane, Wakefield, WF4 1QU – starts at 5.00pm.
Yorkshire Lions v Rising Stars – Garforth CC, Church Lane, Garforth, LS25 1PE – Starts at 5.00pm.
Karmand v Scouthill – Bingley Congs, Beckfoot Lane, Bingley, BD16 1LX – start at 5.00pm.
Rajput v Kings XI Lahore – Girlington Cricket Club,
Little Horton Green, BD5 0NG starts at 5.00pm.
100 BALL CRICKET
- It’s 100 balls per innings. Whoever scores the most runs wins.
- The fielding side change ends after 10 balls. (two different ballers can ball from the same end if they ball 5 balls each)
- Bowlers deliver either 5 or 10 consecutive balls. The captain decides.
- Each bowler can deliver a maximum of 20 balls per match.
- Each bowling side gets a strategic timeout of up to two minutes.
- The coach can walk out to the middle of the ground and discuss tactics with their players mid-match.
- A powerplay for each team for first 25 balls.
- Two fielders are allowed outside of the 30-yard circle during the powerplay which is during the first 25 balls.
- A match of QEAPCL The Hundred will last two and a half hours.