The following fixture must be played by 7th July 2023 to qualify for the quarter finals
|Kings XI Lahore
|Great Horton Sports
The quarter final must be played by 21st July to qualify for the semi finals. The semi finalist teams will be provided free kits kindly sponsored by Syhiba Restuarant, 57 Wharf Street, Sowerby Bridge HX6 2AF
The semi final and final will be played on Monday, 28th August 2023
If clubs failing to agree a date will be disqualified for the competition. Please contact the appropriate club to agree a date.
100 BALL CRICKET
- It’s 100 balls per innings. Whoever scores the most runs wins.
- The fielding side change ends after 10 balls.
- Bowlers deliver either 5 or 10 consecutive balls. The captain decides.
- Each bowler can deliver a maximum of 20 balls per match.
- Each bowling side gets a strategic timeout of up to two minutes.
- The coach can walk out to the middle of the ground and discuss tactics with their players mid-match.
- A 25-ball powerplay for each team.
- Two fielders are allowed outside of the initial 30-yard circle during the powerplay.
- From the 26th ball 5 fielders are allowed outside of the 30-yard circle.
A match of Syhiba The Hundred will last two and a half hours.