The committee met yesterday to consult with colleagues and members clubs. After several proposals the committee agreed to propose the following to its members clubs.
- 8 members clubs expressed interest to participant in the short season
- Format agreed as the final proposal was 18 over matches
- Each team to play each team twice
- Each team to play two fixtures each day
- Semi Final or/and Final (subject to ground availability) to be played on the 20th September
The first half of the season with be played on the 2nd August through to 16th August, on the 23rd the 7th game will be played followed by the first game of the 2nd half on the same day. From the 30th August to 13th September the 2nd half would be played.
The top two or/and four teams would play the final on the 20th September, subject to ground availability.
The committee will consult amongst colleagues and member clubs regarding the player averages.