Due to Eid being it on Sunday 11th August 2019, the Yasmin & Shaid Solicitors Cup Final between Kashmir Dews CC v Keighley RZM CC has been postponed. The rescheduled date is now on Sunday 22nd Sept 2019. The Venue is yet to be confirmed.
The Riaz Khan & Co Solicitors Shield Final between Krass Eagles v Kashmir Bfd will be @Great Horton Church Cricket Club on Bank Holiday Monday, 26th August 2019.
Both finals shall be played in coloured kit, pink ball as well as 30 yard circle and fielder restrictions format.
- 45 overs per innings.
- Max 9 overs per bowler
- During the first 13 overs (30% of the total match overs available) of an innings a maximum of 2 fielders are allowed outside the 30-yard circle.
- After 13 overs 4 fielders must be inside the 30-yard circle for the remainder overs (32 overs).
- No Ball delivery shall be a free hit on the next bowl bowled.
- Shield Final Start time @1:00pm
- Y&SS Cup Final in Sept start time @11:30am
- With the exception of above, normal rules are applicable as per QEA league constitution