Following on from last Sunday’s Committee meeting it was agreed that we would re-open the application process to extended the Crescent and Star Sections to 11 teams in each section. The decision was made after the league received another club application.
By extending the sections to 11 each, it would allow one fixture each week to be played across the two sections and would extend the season by 2 extra games to 20 games.
For the decision to be implemented the league now has at least 1 place to fill.
If you want to become our newest member and join the best South Asian cricket league in the country simply complete the application below or contact us for further details.
Process of application
All new clubs must email the Executive Chief Officer, Mohammed Saddique at email@example.com or Whatsapp/text him on 07592 990196 with the following details or complete the application form below:
- Contact Details of Club Secretary – Home address, Telephone
- A good cricket ground (preference will be given to applicants with a private ground over council facilities).
- Bond payment of £200.00 (redeemed at the end of the 2nd year of membership) if application is successful.
- Nominate & provide full details of two umpires not already officiating in the Quaid e Azam Premier Cricket League.
- A list of all your players, including those who are already signed by other clubs in the Quaid e eAzam Premier Cricket league. Transfer restriction will apply for up to 2 players from each club member of the Quaid e Azam Premier League
- History & Financial status of the Club including club sponsors
- Disciplinary record letter from the previous league (if applicable)